May 7, 2012

aunt e

We love spending time with Brad's sister, Erika (aka Aunt E)!  Ever since she moved to Winston-Salem Brad has tried to get her to live with us.  She knows how crazy we are, though, and always turns him down.  She's too smart:)

Eva loves hanging out with Erika and wearing her "Aunt E Loves Me" outfit!

Eva was just 2 days old in this picture and I love it!  It reminds me of how before Eva was born we prayed that she would have a lot of Erika's characteristics- that she would love and follow the Lord (like her Aunt E), that she would love people well (like her Aunt E), and that she would be relaxed, yet outgoing (like her Aunt E).  Oh, and that she would be good at math (like her Aunt E) because you know Brad and I won't be able to help her with that stuff!

P.S. Our girl turned 6 months last Friday!  Pictures and an update coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Tears!!! Thanks for the sweet post...you guys are amazing, and I love you three more than words can say! Can't wait to get my hands on that little Evie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and you KNOW I would love to live with you =)

    ReplyDelete