The stats: 16 lbs 4 oz (60th percentile) & 27 inches long (90th percentile). She did great at her 6 month appointment and her doc says she's lookin' good!
Eva loves sitting up, playing, laughing, and just making her momma's heart melt:) She has started kissing us, usually after we kiss her a bunch of times! She'll stick out her tongue a little, lean over to us, and plant one for a few seconds. I could've died the first few times she did it to me and I saw her do it to Brad. It is the sweetest.thing.in.the.world! She is so full of life and is a joyful little dumpling 99% of the time. A lot has changed since it felt like she spent most of the first four months of her life doing this:
 |
| Two days old |
Eva still doesn't like baby food. She used to at least humor me and let it sit in her mouth a little while before she spit it out. Now she clenches her lips shut and waves her arms frantically anytime I come at her with a spoon. So far I've offered her avocado, sweet potato, carrots, and oatmeal. I'm baffled because she will stare at me when I'm eating and even start smacking her lips like she's ready to eat. But when I get her food ready she just ain't havin' it. Brad thinks she wants to skip the baby food and go straight to the steak... we'll have to see about that :)
Happy Six Months Evie Liz!
No comments:
Post a Comment