Eva's been busy these past few weeks! Here she is loungin' on mom and dad's bed and grabbin' her sweet, little toes. She likes to chew on those things every now and then too!
She got to meet cousin James, who came to visit all the way from Texas! James is Brad's cousin Allie's son and he was born in December. We loved getting to meet him and getting to see Allie, Uncle Bob, and Aunt Judy! Doesn't James have the best hair?!?
She got to go to Young Life camp for the first time! We went with Nanny to the annual Womens' Weekend at Rockbridge and Eva had a great time meeting all of Nanny's friends from York, PA and getting loved on by all of them. The three of us were in one cabin together and it was fun for me to think about Eva sleeping in one of those bunk beds one day- as a camper and maybe even as a leader bringing high school girls to hear about the love of Christ.
AND she had her first few bites of food! Or maybe just tastes... I'm pretty sure she spit most of it out. Brad and I loved feeding her for the first time and realizing how much she's grown and changed in just (almost) six months. Avocado is clearly not her favorite just yet...




I absolutely love Eva's facial expression for the avocado. We missed y'all at zoo but I'm glad the young life retreat went well!
ReplyDelete